You will serve as a MANAGER in the SIGNATURES DEPARTMENT of CARDEROCK DIV NS.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-14 and GS-15.
- You will serve as Division Head of an organization of approximately 90 scientist, engineers, and support personnel at several division sites.
- You will provide mentorship and technical guidance to division members, assisting in career development, assessing performance and providing feedback
- You will utilize sound system engineering principles in providing guidance and directing and supporting subordinates in designing, developing, maintaining, and validating systems which fall under the division mission.
- You will oversee In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) and Technical Direction Authority (TDA) functions for designated roles and systems in support of sponsor and Fleet requirements
- You will lead the annual divisional response for Technical Capabilities Health Assessment to ensure that gaps in staffing and knowledge areas are assessed and adjustments are made in the hiring plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588506600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.