These positions administer, advise on, and deliver a variety of HR products and services throughout the agency. Management will rely on you to help them apply merit system principles. Employees will rely on you to provide information and assistance. Ultimately, you will assume an integral role in assuring that all parties observe merit system principles in executing their HR-related actions.Learn more about this agency
- For the Recruitment and Placement functional area, you will advise management on recruitment strategies, sources, and special programs that emphasize Affirmative Action.
- For the Classification functional area, you will develop and evaluate job descriptions by applying position classification criteria and supplemental guidance to determine the title, series, and grade of Federal jobs.
- For the Employee Benefits functional area, you will administer the CSRS, FERS, FEHB, FEGLI, Long Term Care Insurance, FSA, TSP, and FECA.
- For the Performance Management functional area, you will provide advice, assistance, technical guidance, and policy guidance to management concerning their responsibilities for appraising their employees' performance.
- For the Employee/Labor Relations functional areas, you will guide management officials and employees concerning all aspects of the labor-management and employee relations programs.
- For the HR Development functional area, you will provide advice and assistance to management concerning the determination of training needs, sources of needed training, how to meet identified needs, and evaluating results.
- For the HR Information Systems functional area, you will provide technical advice and assistance on the design, implementation, and operation of HR automated systems.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588493700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.