The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is being filled under DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019.
This position is part of the Air Force Elements, U.S. Transportation Command, Transportation Command. The incumbent will serve as the Chief, Audit and Analysis Branch.
As a SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST at the NH-0343-4 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as the Audit and Analysis Branch Chief, developing and disseminating Planning, Programming, Budget & Execution cost estimates, e-Government compliance, and audit/internal control programs.
- Establishes and develops the Command's audit and assessment framework to evaluate information technology efficiencies and performance effectiveness.
- Develops and implements Information Technology financial and cost audit policies and practices across the Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise with a focus on tracking and assessing cloud computing operations, process efficiencies, performance schedule and costs.
- Serves as the focal point of contact to command senior leaders for e-government compliance, inspector general assessments, and the Directorate internal control program.
- Formulates objectives, priorities, and plans that are consistent with long-term interests of the Division, the Directorate, and the Command.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588464300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.