The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over three nonsupervisory employees assigned to 82 CS Cybersecurity Element. Serves as an 82 TRW senior program analyst/manager, providing oversight and guidance to effectively lead, direct and provide management oversight for 82 TRW Cybersecurity program.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of Wing Cybersecurity Element, ensuring that Cybersecurity program complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- Represents 82 CS Wing Cybersecurity Element with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Provides overall expert leadership and technical management as the Installation Information System Security Manager.
- Provides overall expert leadership and technical management on long-range Computer Network Security planning initiatives/related programs.
- Represents the organization at conferences and meeting and presents briefings.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588441500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.