- Who may apply: All U.S. Citizens.
- Position is located in the Information Technology Directorate, Content Services.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Salary represents lowest in Indianapolis, IN & the highest in Cleveland, OH : https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/-
- Develops, plans, and implements the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) Information Security/Information Assurance Program and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Serves as a technical authority and focal point for information security policies and procedures, including hardware, software (both applications and systems) and teleprocessing security
- Plans and implements a security program that supports the Agency?s financial management and information technology goals and objectives
- Ensures that each information systems is operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with applicable policies and practices
- Enforces all applicable security policies and safeguards for all personnel having access to the location?s various information systems
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588435000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.