SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Integrated Operations Division coordinates, collaborates, and executes CISA's operational activities to ensure seamless support and expedited response to critical needs. IOD enhances mission effectiveness and situational awareness by unifying the conduct and reporting of CISA operations through a single channel to provide CISA leadership with a common operational picture and ensure cross-divisional coordination in the implementation of CISA programs. IOD delivers intelligence products and context to support all missions. The division also conducts continuity and internal exercises to improve operational readiness throughout CISA. IOD serves as the primary service delivery function for CISA customers, operating under the direction of the ten regional directors. IOD standardizes and expands CISA's presence in the regions to adapt to evolving requirements and coordinates with other divisions on implementation of programs in the field.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Regional Executive Officer in a specific region. Typical work assignments include:
- Serve as the Regional Executive Officer and key advisor regarding administration and coordination of CISA operations and staff activities in a specific Region.
- Provide managerial advice and assistance to the Regional Director on overall requirements, policies and challenges.
- Formulates, plans, and provides managerial oversight of all aspects of staff operations in a Region.
- Maintain leadership situational awareness of the management and execution of business activities and critical support services within the Regional Office, including but not limited to stakeholder relations, administration, continuity of operations, strategic development, operations support, incident response management, external affairs, and cross-region engagements and partnerships.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 5 night for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588423900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.