About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center, Science and Technology Directorate, Signatures Division, Charlottesville, VA 22911.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as an intelligence analyst performing professional engineer/ scientist duties.
- Produces finished intelligence products, related to Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT);
- specifically, the discipline of radar signatures to include assessments in a difficult and complex intelligence subject area, which has application to major customer requirements.
- Reviews, evaluates, and interprets current and projected technical intelligence data on foreign research development and technological advances in assigned areas.
- Collates, integrates, evaluates, and prepares assigned scientific and technical intelligence projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588405000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.