This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19. This position is located in the Division of Nursing, Outpatient Departments, Whiteriver Service Unit, Whiteriver, AZ, which includes positions at Cibecue Clinic, Cibecue, AZ. The primary purpose of this position is to provide case management and clinical coordination for patients in the Outpatient Department. This position reports to Supervisory Clinical Nurse.Learn more about this agency
- Order, perform or interpret the results of diagnostic tests.
- Analyze and interpret patient's histories, symptoms, physical findings or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Develop treatment plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care and professional practice guidelines.
- Makes decisions concerning medical care needs of patients, which may involve various treatment modalities, prescribed medications, consults and referrals.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems such as illnesses, infections and injuries.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, dosage and frequencies.
- Counsel patients about drug regimen and possible side effects or interactions with other substances such as food supplements, over-the-counter (OTC) medications and herbal remedies.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
- Education patients about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses, tailoring instructions to patients' individual circumstances.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. Must possess a valid driver's license.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588380800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.