About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is with the US Army Intelligence & Security Command, 780th MI BDE, 782D MI BN responsible for developing capabilities in support of Joint and National Cyber Warfare requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Developing software projects which provide offensive and defensive cyber capabilities and effects
- Exploring research initiatives that may produce new cyber tools, exploits, or offensive capabilities and effects
- Developing Cyber capabilities projects and deadlines within the available resources
- Resolving policy conflicts in terms of established objects on Cyber capabilities projects
- Representing the Cyber Solutions Development Detachment to external organizations in reference to offensive cyber development activities
- Providing advice on policies and strategies related to the acquisition and development of offensive cyber capabilities
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588326400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.