This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will performing internal reviews and/or monitoring external audits of the NAVSEA Enterprise activities.
- You will review contracts and contract-related programs and processes intended to identify waste, mismanagement, risks and vulnerabilities throughout the NAVSEA enterprise.
- You will coordinate audits, responds to information requests and ensures appropriate and complete responses to audit reports from external audit organizations.
- You will plan, coordinate and execute internal reviews, assessments, and evaluations.
- You will analyze information obtained through assessments, reviews, inspections, and investigations to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses in NAVSEA operations.
- You will prepare written reports and oral briefings for senior leader on the results of completed reviews on matters of the NAVSEA Enterprise.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588286900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.