The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is WorldWide (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
This position is located at the Stony Development Center.
- Supervises children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of individual children and youth. Prepares and implements program options for children and youth with special requirements.
- Instructs team members in specific tasks and job techniques; makes available written instructions, reference materials, and supplies. Explains program guidance, procedures, policies, and directives to team members.
- Uses designated evaluation materials to ensure assigned area is in compliance with, Dept of Defense (DoD), and local installation standards. Ensures assigned area maintains standards for DoD certification and national accreditation or equivalent.
- Completes training requirements using approved service materials to include designated training modules. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588265100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.