You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (SYSANALYSIS/CUSTSPT) in the INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICE (BUPERS-07) of BUREAU OF NAVAL PERSONNEL.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop program implementation guidance that meets current or future information assurance requirements.
- You will interpret cybersecurity policies, guidelines, standards, and regulations to determine their impact on program policies and procedures.
- You will evaluate application software to assess feasibility of integration within established systems.
- You will manage the implementation of a total life cycle configuration management for an organization.
- You will diagnose networked system failures to isolate sources of problems between equipment, networks, systems software, and applications systems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588251800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.