Learn more about this agency
About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Lodging on Malmstrom AFB, MT.
This is a flexible position, guaranteed 0-40 hours per week. As a flexible employee, you are not eligible to earn leave or other NAF Benefits.
NAF Malmstrom AFB
- Receives and confirms room reservations by letter, telephone, email, or personal contact.
- Registers and assigns rooms to guests, makes and issues room keys, and may escort guests to rooms as needed.
- Ensures that only authorized patrons use government-sponsored quarters.
- Calculates and posts charges to patrons' accounts and balances totals with control records.
- Accepts payment, makes change, and presents departing guests checkout statements.
- Prepares and safeguards cash receipts, prepares daily cashier's report, daily activity report, and may prepare consolidated daily activity report.
- Maintains current checkout list.
- Maintains and sells sundry sales items to patrons.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ensures required information is received from guest and entered into guest folio.
- Prints backup reports from property management system.
- Ensures housekeeping status of rooms is updated.
- Records and notifies appropriate person/organization of maintenance problems reported by guests.
- Ensure front desk area and lobby remains clean.
- Process Night Audit procedures and close credit card machines nightly.
- Maintains the lost and found program.
- Ensures that customer service is the first priority.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588249000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.