This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- Develop audit programs of high priority complex audit and consulting efforts.
- Evaluate audit resources and timeframes, and recommend changes to programmed requirements.
- Review draft findings of audit teams and revise as necessary to ensure that conditions, causes, effects and recommendations are properly presented and supported.
- Prepare significant action reports, executive digests, and reports of material weaknesses for the Army Secretariat and staff.
- Conduct exit conferences with Army officials to present audit conclusions, defend results, justify recommendations, answer questions on audit methodologies, and resolve differences.
- Brief results of audit to other service audit agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and/or Congressional officials.
- Participate in the official command reply process, and defend or develop suitable alternatives during report mediation and adjudication process.
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, setting and adjusting short-term priorities, and preparing schedules for completion of work.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588240200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.