The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the George P. Hays Library, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Provides technician support by performing a wide variety of direct services to the public: registers patrons, charges/dischargesmaterials, processes overdues and reserves, assists with interlibrary loans and reserves, shelves library materials.
- Prepares displays, programs activities, answers basic reference questions, and assists customers in locating materials.
- Provides technical services support in a variety of functions: basic/copy cataloging, ordering/receiving/processing and de-acquisitioning of library materials.
- Assists in maintaining accountability records and in performing shelf inventories. Performs simple maintenance on the library's automated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588213400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.