THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Fuel Distribution System Worker, Position Description Number D1143000 and is part of the WY Army Aviation Support Facility, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to operate and maintain a fuel distribution system composed of bulk storage, hydrant-refueling system, or a tanker truck operation used to perform ground refueling of aviation aircraft. The function utilizes a bulk storage fuel farm to store one or more types of aviation fuel.
(1) Receives, stores, and issues aviation fuels for the facility.
(2) Operates a complete bulk fuel storage and distribution system composed of storage tanks, interconnecting line and pipe arrangements, pumps, meters and gauges, etc., in the movement of fuels between storage tanks and to refueling equipment and facilities consisting of 1200-5000 gallon tanker trucks and/or hydrant refueling equipment interconnected with the fuel farm.
(3) Operates gasoline or diesel powered truck with a gross vehicle weight of more than 22,000 pounds having 1200 to 5000 gallon capacity on public roads and highways on a regular and recurring basis in order to receive aircraft fuel from a commercial or government storage site and transport it to aircraft operating sites.
(4) At a tank truck loading facility, operates equipment to transfer fuel from storage tanks by coupling and uncoupling hoses, monitoring meters and gauges, opening and closing valves , operating pumps, and recording fuel mounts received.
(5) Performs required fuel testing.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588182700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.