You will serve as an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Weapons and Energetics DepartmentLearn more about this agency
of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV CHINA LAKE.
- You will assist with tasking, coordinating, and managing cybersecurity activities for a group of Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and System Administrator (SA) team members.
- You will act as the primary subject matter expert, regularly and clearly communicating with the laboratory representatives and leadership.
- You will implement, document, and enforce cybersecurity within Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation weapons testing lab environments.
- You will support the team?s success by mentoring and guiding the team members within an operational weapons system laboratory environment.
- You will provide comprehensive IT solutions to department personnel, assign tasking to system administrators in support of department requirements, and coordinate data calls and IT/cyber requests.
- You will provide day-to-day management of network machines and workstations, ensuring systems at all classification levels are compliant with the cyber security requirements.
- You will participate in center-level IT/cyber efforts to develop and improve processes and address complex problem areas.
- You will maintain information on the Department webpage in support of inventory tracking, equipment excessing, and Software/Hardware orders.
- You will assist in maintaining the cyber security documentation for information systems under program purview.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588179000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.