- Who may apply: All US Citizens.
- Position is located in Info & Tech Directorate, Enterprise Services, Security Services Administration, ZTAGA.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Selections from a Bratenahl announcement may also be filled at the DFAS Cleveland location.
- Serves as a technical authority and focal point for information security policies and procedures, including hardware, software (both applications and systems) and teleprocessing security.
- Plans and implements a security program that supports the Agency's financial management and information technology goals and objectives.
- Enforces all applicable security policies and safeguards for all personnel having access to the location's various information systems.
- Analyzes proposals for current and future applications and prepares security recommendations to management.
- Reports and consolidates findings, prepares statistical narrative reports, analyzes results, and makes recommendations to management for changes and improvements in security posture.
- Central point of contact for information security incidents and violations and Ensures that information security incidents and violations are investigated, documented and resolved.
Occasional travel - Occasional
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588162400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.