About the Position:Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for HQ European Command (USEUCOM) Command, Control, Communications and War fighting Integration Directorate (ECJ6) reporting directly to the Cyber Security Program Manager (CSPM).
- Provide situational awareness (SA) and develops courses of action (COA) recommendations to the Authorizing Official (AO) and CSPM so informed decisions that impact the security posture of USEUCOM Theater can be made at an acceptable level of risk.
- Respond to Cybersecurity Incidents and Computer Network Defense (CND) events that affect and impact USEUCOM IT interests.
- Conduct surveys, evaluations, and reviews to enforce or assess compliance of USEUCOM Theater networks with command and Department of Defense (DoD) CyberSecurity standards and policies.
- Conduct investigations as required for all network incidents and works to completion providing a detailed report on cause and corrective actions put into place.
- Collaborate with partner nations ensuring secure interoperability and as the cognizant authority for all CS annexes to theater, joint C4I contingency plans (CONPLANS), operation plans (OPLANS) and CS interests for USEUCOM exercises.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for CyberSecurity engagements with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and partner nations and determines long-range program objectives and develops strategy for achieving those objectives.
- Develop policies, programs, and plans related to cyber security (CS) operations in USEUCOM's Theater area of responsibility to include working directly with North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Allies, and Partner nations.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) is 20% (Duties of this position requires occasional travel and/or work at alternative work locations USEUCOM area of responsibility and/or United States ).
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588151900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.