About the Position: This position is being filled as Deputy Director, located with the U.S. Army Research and Development Center (ERDC), Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled as a Supervisory General Engineer, Supervisory Civil Engineer, Supervisory Civil Engineer (Hydraulics), Supervisory Physical Scientist, Supervisory Physicist, Supervisory Architect, Supervisory Mechanical Engineer, Supervisory Naval Architect, Supervisory Oceanographer, or Supervisory Mathematician.
- Assist in the development of new and strategic research program areas in coastal and hydraulics technical disciplines.
- Review technical proposals ensuring mission compliance, customer suitability, and budget.
- Lead a large, multidisciplinary workforce engaged in research and development and engineering studies.
- Effectively represent the Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory programs and activities at senior levels within DoD, Army, and USACE.
- Ensure efficiency of operations and utilization of resources.
- Assist in overseeing execution of the Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory research and development, engineering, and military programs.
- Serve as the Deputy Director for the U.S. Army Research and Development Center (ERDC), Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588123400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.