This position is located in the Washington Office. The incumbent serves as a Program Manager with responsibility for the development and management of an economics program within the National Forest System-Recreation, Heritage, Volunteer Resources Directorate.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Don English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide advice and direction in the use of economic theory and analysis for a regional/national program.
- Serve as a member of interdisciplinary teams to provide expertise to assess economic analysis needs, design methodologies, and conduct analyses.
- Leads teams in estimating the economic consequences of natural resources policies and programs.
- Seek and build public and private sector partnerships to promote effective land and natural resources management and program opportunities.
- Demonstrate leadership in establishing and maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination and creates a sense of inclusion and support for all employees in the workplace.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588020700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.