About the Position:Learn more about this agency
You will serve as the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for the 25th Signal Battalion, Regional Network Operations Security Center (RNOSC).
- Responsible for the establishment, implementation and oversight of the 25th Signal Battalion Cybersecurity Program for all Automated Information Systems (AIS) to include those under development.
- Functions on behalf of the Director or Site Manager as the point of contact for all aspects of cybersecurity and Local Area Network (LAN) security.
- Serves as the organization?s cybersecurity advisor concerning the LAN, and the electronic interfacing of other systems and networks.
- Serves on committees as automation and transmission security advisor, ensuring adherence to DoD, Department of Army (DA), United States Forces Afghanistan, Regional Cyber Center South West Asia and command policy relating to security of information.
- Provides advice and guidance regarding security aspects of processing, storage, retrieval, transmission, and access concerning classified and unclassified information.
25% or less - Up to 25% business travel may be requred for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588001500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.