Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligibles. Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, Accounting Services - Air Force Systems ZTCBD. This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements of proposed or existing IT systems to determine avenues of development or modification necessary to meet mission objectives
- Participates in systems requirement reviews and coordinates with customer/functional representatives and other technical personnel to clarify requirements.
- Prepares system change/programming specifications, and specifies programming instructions, inputs and outputs, structures, and other analytical products to document the functional and technical requirements.
- Prepares design documents and participates in critical design reviews to study and verify impacts on current systems.
- Prepares system documentation for purposes of improving software development processes in accordance with acceptable industry standards
- Prepares and executes tests for system or subsystem software validation. Reviews test results for effectiveness in meeting specifications and takes necessary corrective actions based on testing results.
- Reviews production operations to identify, diagnose, and correct production-processing problems.
- Coordinates work processes and requirements with contractual personnel. Provides input to management regarding contractor performance, compliance with specifications, and project viability.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587993800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.