Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.Learn more about this agency
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Plan and carry out the collection and analysis of information, data and standards used by the assigned organization to perform mathematics tasks.
- Carry out special projects designed to facilitate the full use of the interns training and development.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and professional developments to maintain current in the field and for application to work assignments.
- Perform scientific work in the field of mathematics in support of conventional projects, or portions of larger projects and programs under the guidance of a senior mathematician or scientist.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587915900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.