This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.Learn more about this agency
Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Execute assigned program element(s) in-house and by contract (if applicable), to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Provide advisory services on specific problems, projects, programs, and functions in assigned program area.
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work that enhances the safety and security of the work environment.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all aspects of assigned program(s) through application of professional knowledge and skill in environmental physical science, environmental engineering or health physics practices, processes, and techniques.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587915000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.