This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.Learn more about this agency
Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Perform work assignments in difficulty and complexity such as evaluating data, preparing supporting documentation and presentations of analytical findings; and reviews technical aspects of applications, designs, or proposed plans.
- Perform and carry out special assignments and projects as well as participates in special initiatives and studies in support of the organization.
- Analyze and provide substantive evaluation of data affecting program operations; develops reports and briefings outlining study findings and recommendations.
- Use applied economics and quantitative social science methods as well as operations research analysis and models.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587907500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.