Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.Learn more about this agency
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
- *****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level*****
- Apply scientific expertise and analytical methodologies applicable to the hazardous and toxic waste contamination investigation programs.
- Evaluate workflow and production within the laboratory to identify significant trends, and assist with developing and implementing corrective or improvement actions.
- Analyze test results, calibrator performance and control values to identify statistically significant trends then develop and implement recommendations for corrective action to ensure integrity of results.
- Participate in investigating and resolving technical problems associated with assigned areas of responsibility in a timely, efficient and correct manner.
- Provide testing, investigative support, technical assistance. Respond to management assigned taskings and abides by laws, regulations and established policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587905000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.