This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the project meeting technical requirements, which includes participating in technical reviews.
- You will conduct systems engineering with a direct role in requirements, and functional analysis, implement technical strategies, risk identification, and management.
- You will be responsible for functional verification, synthesis, systems analysis, test planning, and test engineering.
- You will develop and deliver associated systems, engineering, and acquisition artifacts.
- You will coordinate the efforts of technical area experts who are available to assist with the technical aspects of the project and help address technical issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587875800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.