This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
THIS IS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY POSITION AND MAY BE FILLED WITH ANY OF THE LISTED OCCUPATIONS.
- Serve as Interdisciplinary Engineer/Scientist for the Command, Power and Integration (CPI) Directorate in the Position, Navigation and Timing (PNT) Division, Performance Analysis Branch.
- Perform modeling and simulation analysis, conduct studies and reference historical data to aide in the enhanced effectiveness, efficiency and safety of deliverables.
- Recommend corrective actions to technical and/or programmatic problems requiring unique solutions to remedy problems.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with program/project stakeholders to include management, contractors, product users, academia, etc.
- Conduct briefings and/or demonstrations to articulate position, navigation and timing (PNT) technology utilities and capabilities.
- Communicate engineering/scientific data through technical publications.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587870300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.