This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain D0D Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
About the Position:
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Serve as an expert system engineer and subject matter expert responsible for total information systems engineering, integration, test and quality assurance of programs and projects assigned to the organization.
- Resolve difficult and controversial problems as they relate to interface and integration of a diverse range of existing and new information equipment used in national, international, sustaining base, strategic, and tactical systems and networks.
- Plan, develop, and provide technical analyses of preliminary and detailed systems design, thereby creating total concept plans inclusive of overall system/network architecture and detailed site-by-site engineering installation Packages (EIPs).
- Perform site surveys and prepare necessary criteria, procedures, reports, and plans for successful conduct of the program/project with consideration given to site preparation, facility validation, installation, quality assurance and testing.
- Responsible for project engineering from inception through completion.
- Solve complex multi-disciplinary integration problems using state-of-the-art equipment.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Businses Travel Required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587825900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.