This job opportunity is for an Production Controller (Aircraft), position description D0749000, within the 108th MAI GP of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to provide planning, scheduling and control of aircraft maintenance through a variety of support maintenance shops.
As an Production Controller (Aircraft), GS-1152-9, you will:
- Implement preliminary (advance) maintenance plans for assigned weapon systems and schedules immediate maintenance for transient aircraft.
- Designate, maintain and monitor current maintenance repair priorities of aircraft to ensure actuality and compliance with flying schedules.
- Authorize and assign aircraft maintenance jobs, job control numbers.
- Control maintenance on assigned aircraft and related support and training equipment.
- Maintain visual aids depicting status of maintenance actions in progress, specialist availability and status of aerospace vehicles, aerospace ground equipment (AGE), training equipment, transportation and tow vehicles, munitions loads, arming of guns and munitions, and location of aircraft and dispatched AGE.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587744600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.