You will serve as an IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT (SPB20), NWS TECHNICAL PROGRAM DIV (SPB25), CYBERSECURITY BRANCH(SPB251) of STRATEGIC WEAPONS FACILITY PACIFIC.Learn more about this agency
The NH-03 pay band encompasses a salary range of ($84,045 - $129,926). The salary range shown in the announcement represents the full range of the position. However, the salary for this position may be limited to $113,268.
- You will promote awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations vision and goals.
- You will provide direct support to ISSO and ISSM for systems as assigned.
- You will conduct systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- You will participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- You will assess security events to determine impact and assist with the implementation of corrective actions.
- You will review and evaluate existing software and procedures and provide methods for reporting and correcting security violations or breakdowns.
- You will identify and track modifications required to enhance/maintain accuracy, reliability, and security.
- You will manage, operate, and maintain security systems such as ACAS, SPLUNK and HBSS.
- You will perform in a backup capacity as needed for Tier 2/3 system administrator for some of the following: Windows XP/07, Windows Server, Linux, UNIX, ARINC, Vindicator, Cisco Voice and Video, Cisco ASA, Cisco Routers and Switches, CISCO Works etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587625200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.