This is a Washington Army National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:Learn more about this agency
HR SPEC (MILITARY)
Location: Recruiting and Retention Battalion
Camp Murray, Washington 98430
Army National Guard Units
Appointment Type: Permanent, excepted service
Advertised as: ENLISTED
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
A GS-0201-9, HR SPEC (MILITARY):
- Develops, implements and evaluates the administration, personnel, and training policies for the organization.
- Reviews legal documentation and provides recommendations for appropriate actions and/or forwarding to higher headquarters.
- Coordinates and assists in developing plans for recruiting and retention within the command.
- Plans, organizes and assigns work to employees engaged in administrative and personnel work assigned at the command level.
- May be required to represent the National Guard and the Unit Commander in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- * The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# PDD1115000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587609200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.