The incumbent of this position will serve as the N2N6 Director for Program Integration within the Directorate for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (DCNO) for Information Warfare (N2N6) on the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) staff. The incumbent's immediate supervisor is a Flag Officer who serves as the Director for Information Warfare Integration.Learn more about this agency
- You will support the management of DoD Planning Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBE) to include the Military Intelligence Program (MIP), and associated funding and manpower in coordination with the Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence.
- You will be responsible for integrating resources and warfare requirements.
- You will advise on matters pertaining to integration, requirements, acquisition, planning, programming and budgeting relative to business and warfare information technology (IT) systems and other concerns of the Information Warfare Enterprise (IWE).
- You will assist N2N6 in managing the directorate's functional areas:
- Assured Command and Control; Battlespace Awareness; Integrated Fires; Navy Tactical Grid; Counter-Command, Control, Communications, Cyber, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Targeting (C-C5ISR-T);
- and Information Operations; Information Assurance; Cybersecurity; Intelligence; Common Operational/Tactical Picture; Applications; Space; Force Strategy and Alignment.
- You will speak on behalf of the Director and develop solutions to requirements, acquisition and resource problems within the IWE, the DON and in collaboration with other services and agencies within the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC).
- You will be responsible for program oversight; cost (including identification of cost drivers); schedule; integration; and requirements development and validation for Navy and IC programs.
- You will be responsible for managing N2N6 participation in the Naval Capabilities Board (NCB) and Resources and Requirements Review Board (R3B).
- You will be responsible for defining and developing requirements within the Joint Capability Integration and Development System and the Navy Capabilities Development Process.
- You will oversee N2N6 engagement in the Command and Control (C2) Functional Capabilities Board (FCB); the Net-Centric FCB; and Battlespace Awareness (BA) FCB.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587245500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.