THIS IS AN OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT. This type of announcement provides the Forest Service with a readily available source of applicants when vacancies occur. Eligibility and qualifications will be verified when there is a vacancy for the location and grade for which you applied.Learn more about this agency
Information on specific locations where jobs are being filled and the dates when applications are due for these locations can be found at https://fsoutreach.gdcii.com/Outreach.
- The responsibilities listed below are at the full performance level.
- Performs as a Certified Timber Marker.
- Prepares, develop, and executes timber cruises and sample surveys to develop resource information and estimate quality and quantity of timber for purpose of appraisal, sales administration, management planning, and logging plans.
- Serves as a wildland firefighter on a handcrew.
- Assists in the implementation of recreation operation and maintenance plans for developed and dispersed recreation sites.
- Performs complex tasks in support of the vegetation management program and project plans. Prepares and analyzes plant samples.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587110800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.