This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform analysis and prepare structural designs and specifications for a wide range of facility projects using structural analysis software and AutoCad.
- You will assess structural condition of facilities to develop recommendations for necessary repairs and modifications.
- You will compose technical correspondence to communicate designs, plans and objectives to management officials, staff, and customers.
- You will review designs of projects prepared by in-house designers, AE firms, or Design-Build firms for completeness, technical adequacy, functional design, sound engineering practice, and compliance with applicable design criteria.
- You will ensure that the structural aspects of the project are constructed in accordance with contract plans and specifications.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587101000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.