You will serve as the Senior Scientific Technical Manager in the Fleet Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) Readiness Department of the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic).Learn more about this agency
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE ANNOUNCEMENT (see the Additional Information section for further information regarding this Direct Hire Authority).
- You will develop capability road maps and collaborate with internal competency leads to develop strategies to fill required manpower, facility, equipment and financial resource needs to support both near and long term capability requirements.
- You will provide overall technical leadership for the quality and execution of the work performed under the Fleet C4I Readiness Department.
- You will serve as technical decision authority and oversee execution of projects to ensure compliance with customer requirements, engineering standards, architectures and Command/Department of the Navy/Department of Defense policies.
- You will provide advice on broad complex programs and projects that deliver Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) products and services.
- You will provide technical stewardship and expert advice to Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Fleet, resource sponsors, and other stakeholders in the enterprise C4I/IT domain.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587063800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.