This assignment is a 1-year non-reimbursable assignment and may be extended in 120-day increments as needed. TOP SECRET/SCI Security Clearance required. This position located in the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis. The detailee serves as an intelligence analyst within the Economic Security Mission Center (ESMC).Learn more about this agency
- The responsibilities described are for the full performance level.
- Regularly conceptualize, draft, coordinate, and publish intelligence assessments about economic security issues, with a target of one product every 2-4 weeks.
- Lead efforts with DHS forward-deployed collectors from the Intelligence and Analysis Field Operations Division, commercial vendors, and DHS components to ensure I/A assessments draw upon information not otherwise available to the IC.
- Brief senior stakeholders within the public sector (e.g., DHS executives, leaders at non-IC agencies, Congress) and private sector on threats to US economic security.
- Mentor other officers in substantive and tradecraft topics.
- Demonstrate initiative developing and leading initiatives within DHS and the broader economic security community to advance our mission (e.g., leading information sharing groups, organizing and speaking at conferences).
- Model ESMC values, demonstrating an ownership mentality, a bias for action, healthy work-life balance, and a focus on your own professional development.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587029900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.