You will serve as an ENGINEER in the UHF SATCOM, SATCOM AND VOICE of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the OPM Federal Wide direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
This is a RE-ADVERTISEMENT of Announcement Number DE-10971792-21-SES
- You will perform electrical system and digital communications systems engineering and integration efforts on a broad range of military UHF Satellite Communication Systems for US Coast Guard ships and sore sites
- You will be responsible for engineering communications solutions utilizing US NAVY UFO (UHF FOLLOW ON) and Legacy DAMA (Demand Assigned Multiple Access) systems for US Coast Guard ship
- You will execute UHF SATCOM engineering design and testing tasks independent with minimal oversight.
- You will perform integration and operation of Radio and Satellite communications equipment both in lab environment and shipboard and documentation of testing and operation parameter.
- You will manage cost, schedule, and performance of deliverables at the Project Level, and provide engineering analysis to the technical solution set utilizing Acquisition Development Model fundamentals
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586836100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.