The mission of the Logistics Response Assistance Team (LRAT) is to provide outstanding service to all the teams and the public we serve while striving to earn the trust, confidence, and respect of all. We demonstrate our commitment to service by placing the needs of others before our own while we continue to train in order to improve our ability to prepare, plan, and respond to emergencies.Learn more about this agency
- Provides technical advice, guidance and recommendations to team leadership and other team employees on day-to-day IT issues on existing or new IT systems that encompass one or more areas of IT, including security, applications, LAN/WAN, customer support, etc.
- Assists in the interpretation of policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of IT product and services; assists in carrying out the policies, objectives, standards, guidelines, and plans for use of IT resources.
- Assists in planning, implementing, and maintaining capabilities for the assigned incident response team under the NDMS.
- Provides technical support for network management, service provisioning, information assurance, equipment and systems, Internet protocol routing security criteria, methodologies, techniques, processes, and mechanisms; provides advice to technical personnel who are responsible for the installation and maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Provides support of the NDMS response team's technology requirements. Advises the Logistics Section Chief and Team Leader regarding issues concerning the provision of field operations support as they relate to technology and the availability of qualified personnel.
Click on "Learn more about this agency" and follow the link at the bottom of the page to learn more about the mission of the National Disaster Medical System (NDMS).
76% or greater - 95% Domestic and 5% International
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586807600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.