The mission of the Logistics Response Assistance Team (LRAT) is to provide outstanding service to all the teams and the public we serve while striving to earn the trust, confidence, and respect of all. We demonstrate our commitment to service by placing the needs of others before our own while we continue to train in order to improve our ability to prepare, plan, and respond to emergencies.Learn more about this agency
- Assists the supervisor with the coordination of logistics activities to include, planning, coordinating and development of procedures to implement/manage the supply management program needs during actual response missions and training.
- Reviews, analyzes and responds to requests for NDMS response team supplies and equipment, including food, water, and shelter. Provides appropriate actions to assure equipment and supplies are ordered and maintained at adequate levels for the team needs and success of the mission.
- Provides recommendations on acceptable equipment cache storage site upon arrival at the response site. Coordinates the physical layout to facilitate proper NDMS response team operations that ensures the setup of the team's equipment cache, issuance of supplies, and equipment to be managed.
- Responsible for maintaining a list of property received, equipment and supplies, and maintaining accountable records on specified classes of nonexpendable property as well as inventory of the property. Performs routine maintenance and safety checks on a variety of equipment.
- Investigates loss, damage, or destruction of government property. Prepares reports of findings and makes recommendations as to the proper course of corrective action to be taken.
Click on "Learn more about this agency" and follow the link at the bottom of the page to learn more about the mission of the National Disaster Medical System (NDMS).
76% or greater - 95% Domestic, and 5% International
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586807300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.