About this position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Oversees all engineering and operations and maintenance work in the district.
- Makes major recommendations which are accepted as the basis for district and higher level decisions.
- Maintains contact with project managers to establish sequence of operations.
- Sets priorities on different projects or phases.
- Exercises overall coordination of engineering planning and scheduling with designers, the military, and other involved agencies and organizations that have an interest in existing facilities.
- Organizes, assigns, and controls the work of engineers, inspectors, technicians, and administrative personnel who assist them.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586490900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.