Who May Be Considered:Learn more about this agency
Pathways Student eligible
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
Selected students will perform duties in business administration, business management, office management, financial management, external engagement/outreach, program management, and/or project management. Students may be placed in a wide variety of offices with differing functions across the agency. Duties and assignments will reflect the mission and the work of the assigned office and may be focused on traditional business/management support functions, or may be focused on mission support functions related to the security of critical or digital infrastructure.
Major duties in this Student Trainee position may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting program analysts, senior specialists and supervisor in conducting program functions, such as planning and organizing actions necessary to accomplish short and long program goals.
- Analyzing simple problems such as changes in procedures, work flow, and business operations.
- Using computer software to assist staff in tasks such as writing business procedures, designing flow charts, creating and maintaining spreadsheets or databases, designing data analysis and charts, and or creating/editing reports or briefing materials.
- Assisting with the collection of data for studies, reports, and routine correspondence.
- Assisting in maintaining filing system for office in accordance with Federal records keeping requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586401600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.