About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdfLearn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Exercises supervisory responsibilities for military, civilians, and contractor personnel assigned to the Engineering and Construction Division in accordance with the Commander?s guidance.
- Responsible for the training and readiness, evaluation of division personnel, operational requirements, and training/certification requirements for the staff personnel.
- Serves in the rating chain for both military and civilian personnel.
- Sets performance standards, evaluates performance, rewards, and promotes personnel consistent with established policies and guidelines; acts as deciding official on such actions submitted by subordinates.
- Ensures subordinate employees' job descriptions are current, valid, and support command mission and objectives
- Provides district input to potential projects on items such as project schedule, expected cost, scope of work, necessary design and construction procedures, methods, and the total involvement that would be necessary by the district.
- Establishes the technical framework and guidance for accomplishment of objectives within the Division's in-house and contractual capabilities.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586166800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.