The USSS is a premier law enforcement organization with two (2) critical national security missions: protect our nation’s leaders and to conduct criminal investigations. Our team members continue a tradition of excellence – whether investigating financial crimes or protecting national and visiting foreign leaders. In the USSS we serve the country with duty, loyalty, justice, integrity, and courage. For more information on the Secret Service click here.Learn more about this agency
The U.S. Secret Service is seeking retired (CSRS/FERS) individuals to support our integrated mission and immediately impart their knowledge and experience to the current workforce. If re-employed under a Dual Compensation Hiring Authority with an OPM approved salary off-set waiver granted to the Secret Service, annuitants are able to earn their full salary and their full annuity without penalty.
Dual Compensation Waiver - COVID-19 Response
- Earn Full Annuity and Full Salary
- Earn Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Work Full-time, Part-Time, or an Intermittent work schedule (determined by supervisor)
- Receive Overtime (if on a full-time schedule)
The selectee will serve as a Vehicle Fleet Specialist in the Office of Technical Development & Mission Support, Technical Security Division or the Office of Training, James J. Rowley Training Center:
Typical duties include:
- Maintaining statistics to determine transportation services requirements; and administers, coordinates, develops and evaluates all related activities.
- Preparing procurement requests; and tracking the delivery of new vehicles and offsets with vehicle disposal.
- Conducting surveys and/or maintains statistics to determine transportation service requirements; and monitoring vehicle inventory and utilization to compile periodic vehicle utilization reports to ensure proper utilization of vehicles.
- Providing technical advice and assistance to individuals on all matters associated with the management and operation of government owned/leased vehicles.
Occasional travel - Occasional domestic travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585991900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.