This Announcement is Re-Announced to solicit additional applicants. Those who previously apply need not reapply unless you choose to update/keep active your application or add documents.Learn more about this agency
Amendment: Updated salary to reflect the 2021 pay table.
This position is located in the Southwest Regional Human Resources Office in Phoenix, AZ. The Supervisory HR Specialist serves as the Program Director over the Workforce Relations Division, which provides personnel services to the Phoenix and Tucson Areas and includes a full range Employee and Labor Relations, Employee Benefits and Retirement counseling services. This position reports to the SW Region Deputy Director.
- Serves as the lead technical advisor and principle point of contact on all issues relating to information and interpretation of the Southwest Region's Employee/Labor Relations program, policies, and procedures, and guideline cases.
- Technical advisor and represents management in all cases with potential impact on labor relations and other third party proceedings.
- Supervises the Employee Benefits staff that have the responsibility to assure that this program is carried out in accordance with current regulation and work processes.
- Manages the regional performance management system by advising management officials of the program requirements, technical assistance regarding CBA, mid-year reviews and end of the year final ratings.
- Supervises employees and provides administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585777200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.