This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist other engineers and technicians contributing to the timeliness and accuracy of completion of projects, products and services of the organization.
- You will perform tasks that require application of specific standards, methods and procedures.
- You will exercise judgement in selecting appropriate guidelines and deciding among alternative approaches and refer situations where existing guidelines are inadequate to the supervisor.
- You will assist in developing and preparing working drawings, diagrams, drawing revisions, lists of materials, test specifications, memos, sketches, simple calculations and associated functions for convention systems.
- You will prepare technical reports, memoranda, and rough drafts of technical correspondence on subjects assigned by supervisor.
- You will provide complete, technically correct analysis of work package requirements to resolve technical issues or develop engineered solutions to problems related to complex systems or equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585653700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.