Manages the VTP Program at the facility and VTS Drivers/Motor Vehicle Operators that provide safe and reliable transportation to Veterans who require assistance traveling to and from their VA health care facilities and authorized non-VA health care appointments within the Medical Center's catchment area.Learn more about this agency
- Manages the Veterans Transportation Program
- Ensures VTS Driver/Motor Vehicle Operators provide safe/reliable transportation to Veterans.
- Collaborates with service providers in local communities to serve Veterans' transportation needs.
- Serve as the local administrator of the Vet Ride System.
- Responsible for working with state Veterans and Transportation Agencies and local transportation providers.
- Directly responsible for completing the Needs, Resources, and Stakeholders Assessment in collaboration with the other services represented on the Veteran Transportation Program (VTP) Board of Directors.
- Serve as the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) on all Transportation contracts.-
Work Schedule: - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Telework: Not available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Supv Mobility Trans Spec/PD00845A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585570500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.