THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for an INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST-Title 5 OBO, Position Description Number T5003000 and is part of the WI 128 ARW Milwaukee, Wisconsin Air National Guard.
*** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. ***
- This position is the Wing Information Protection Program Manager that will be running the operational, functional, and mission assurance aspects of the program.
- In this position you will be preparing information security review reports and provides recommendations and advice. Along with analyzing and evaluating the classification downgrading, declassification, and destruction programs.
- This position will be working with Personnel and Industrial Security specialist with providing a single protection view of risk avoidance and risk mitigation to Wing leadership.
- This position will be delivering security awareness and education programs to all assigned organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
***This job is posted along with 21-021A Information Security Specialist-Title 5 and only one position will be filled.***
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585509300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.