About the Position: This position serves as a Public Affairs Specialist (Social Media), GS-1035-12, in Army Futures Command (AFC), Communications Office, located in Austin, TX. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Public Affairs Specialist (Social Media and Web Content Manager).
- Develop and coordinate the Army Futures Command communication programs within guidelines.
- Advise AFC staff and subordinate commands on public communication matters related to web design and content.
- Synchronize with the command?s CIO/G6 and other personnel to establish effective means of communication on social media platforms.
- The incumbent will also measure, analyze and report on performance of social media posts deriving actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and loyalty, and increase awareness and trial among core audiences.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 15% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585456900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.